Friday, December 21, 2007

Life on the slow track

It's been more than two months, since I posted something here. Well, speaking honestly, if I say I was busy, then I would be lying. Actually, I could not understand what to write about. Nothing exciting has happened in my life for the past two to three months. But, I wanted to write something today. Considering the derth of topics and my passion of Bollywood, I have decided to write a review of OSO (this might tell you, what exactly has been happening of me).



I watched OSO, here in Jamshedpur in a theatre that has nothing except the screen and the roof and I am not exaggerating. From the promos, I could make out that it was going to be fulltu masala movie and so I had left my mind back home(which I hardly carry). But from the very first scene the movie gripped me. I understand, a lot of you must have started thinking whether I actually have a mind or not and some of my friends will stop visiting my blogspot after reading this. But I can't help but like the movie.I was kicked like a pig when I asked some of my friends to go and watch the movie again.



The reason why the movie touched me so much was because it was all about dreams. I understand I am sounding philosophical, but yes. And the lines uttered by Shahrukh when he gets the best actor award, for a moment made me to believe that it actually happens. Although I had read those lines earlier in "The alchemist", but the effect was never so profounding.

Anyways, I won't recommend this movie to anyone, but if you are feeling low and want to know what actually touches the hearts of the masses (OSO was the highest grosser in bollywood last year), then borrow a CD and watch it.

No comments: